Modern Chiropractic

We understand there are many different techniques and it can be intimidating if you’ve never been adjusted before. We use a combination of techniques that provide gentle, specific adjustments. Dr. Morgan is very thorough in explaining what she is looking for, how she is going to adjust and why as well as what to expect afterwards. Our modern approach allows us to determine not only where to adjust but when and more importantly, when not to adjust. We go above and beyond to educate and engage our clients in their care. We understand that healing is a journey best taken together. We will be by your side and walk with you hand-in-hand to get you the best results in the quickest amount of time.

Addressing the Cause

According to Dr. Joseph Dispenza, “Your brain processes 400 billion bits of information per second but is only aware of 2,000 of those”. What happens to the rest? Only 10% of your nervous system’s function is to perceive and signal for pain. What about the remaining 90%? The major function of your nervous system is to keep you moving, breathing, digesting, healing and overall functioning. Therefore, when we become consciously aware of symptoms, our overall health may have already been compromised for a significant amount of time. Symptoms are not the cause, they are an effect. They are the result of built up stress and the body’s inability to heal itself. At Connected Chiropractic our focus is to get your body functioning. We understand if that if the body is functioning at 100%, the body heals itself. We consistently track function throughout care through the use of our Insight Subluxation Station so you can visualize your progress.

The root of health is the ability to heal. Contact us today and experience how chiropractic can help you live a better life!